'Invest in films only if you love cinema business and aready to take on associated risks'
* Bollywood Network intend to offer 'investment in Bollywood films' oppotunities to only authentic investors
* Bollywood Network never offer false promises like 'fix return on investment' or any sort of guarantee regarding profitablility and performance of any film project.Return on investment and performance of any film project is dependent on the content of film,timely marketing,distribution of films,last but not the least is the 'Fate' of film.
There are so many frequently asked questions related to How to invest in Bollywood films
Following are the points which can be considered before making any investment decisions
* Good number of Medium & Low budget outstanding content driven Bollywood film having extraordinary Script,Music and decent star cast,crew & film direction doing good business at Box office
* Domestic Multiplex infrastructure ->Number of screens and exhibitors are growing rapidly all over the country and promising content based films are doing good business,touching 100 to 200 cr. & even more, in times to come this figure is going to multi fold for promising films because of more screens.
* Films are dubbed in multiple languages and released PAN India or targeted territories which increases revenue generated by Films
* Over seas growing collections
For instance, Forty-five days after it released in China, the Aamir Khan-starrer movie Dangal has crossed Rs 1,200 crore in box office collections.
* Revenue from Selling MUSIC rights